12 May The Chicago Creative Coalition PhotoArtFest II is now accepting submissions!
Now through June 12, 2014, C3 will collect and judge all submissions for entrance in PhotoArt Fest II held at Jeff Fest Arts & Music Festival.
Online Entries Only. For more details, and online submission instructions, visit http://www.chicagocreative.org/photoart-fest-2
There will be $1,200 in cash prizes awarded, and a chance for your work to hang in the 45th Ward Alderman’s Gallery.
Show will be limited to no more than 50 images. Open to original works: all photographs must be entirely the creation of the submitting artist. The image may be created on film or by digital capture and may be enhanced or manipulated by a computer software, but a computer-generated image will not be accepted. Members of the jury and C3 PhotoArt Fest directors are not eligible.
- Read instructions carefully. Improper submissions will be rejected.
- Submissions accepted from May 5 to June 12, 2014.
- On-line Entries Only.
- Non-Refundable Entry Fee of $35 covers up to 4 images.
- Image files: jpg in standard format, with the longest side at exactly 1200 px.
- Jpgs must be labeled as follows: yourlastname_firstname_arttitle_submissionnumber.jpg PLEASE FOLLOW THE LABELING INSTRUCTIONS!
- Submit on-line at http://www.chicagocreative.org/photoart-fest-2
$35 covers up to 4 images.
Submissions Accepted from May 5 to June 12, 2014.
Questions? E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.